BigOption requires all traders to follow certain rules for deposit and withdrawal procedures. Please find below the BigOption Policy and a list of criteria regarding deposit and withdrawals:
1. A Photo ID. This must be government issued and can be a driver’s license, passport or residency card.
2. Proof of address such as a utility bill( not older than 3 months). This must verify your physical or billing address in the country of your residency.
3. If invested through credit card, then a copy of the credit card used for investment must be sent. The copy should be that of the front and back of the credit card with the middle 8 numbers of the card covered. Only the last four digits should be visible.
Note: These documents should be scanned in clear copies and sent via email to [email protected] with your name in the subject line of the email.
A client can invest with BigOption using multiple methods. For more information regarding available deposit methods, please check our banking page by clicking here.
The minimum for a wire transfer is $500. Any transfer below the amount of $500 will be charged a $25 fee. You must email a copy of the wire transfer to [email protected] It can take up to 5 business days for the wire to appear in your BigOption account.
BigOption allows traders to deposit through a wide range of eWallets namely CashU, WebMoney and PaySafe among others. Traders will find a list of available eWallets under the “Alternative Methods” tab on the deposit page. However, the list will be generated according to the country of registration.
The Finance department at BigOption handles every withdrawal request in the timeliest and most precise manner.
Withdrawals will be charged a transaction fee. Please see below the relevant fee attached according to the payment method used:
- 50.00 USD/GBP/EURO for wire transfers
- 25.00 USD/GBP/EURO for credit cards plus a $10.00 USD processing fee
- 25.00 USD/GBP/EURO for ePayments.
Note: A levy of 10% of the account balance will be charged to any withdrawal from an account that has not executed more than 200 in turnover to cover processing and account costs.
The minimum withdrawal amount is as follows:
- Bank Wire Transfer: 250 USD/GBP/EUR
- Credit Card: 100 USD/GBP/EUR
Once a withdrawal request is submitted it can take BigOption up to 3 business days to process it. Once the request has been approved please allow an additional 5-7 days for the funds to show in your account. In any case the funds will be visible in your account within no more than 21 business days.
If you have any questions in regard to this policy please feel free to contact us via our live chat, email or phone or drop us a line on our contact us page.