For immediate release: 16 February 2015
Washington’s Birthday (Presidents Day) Notice
Following the celebration of Washington’s Birthday (Presidents Day) on Monday 16th February 2015, all U.S exchanges and Trading floors are expected to remain close for the entire day.
However, the trading platform will work under its normal trading hours with a few specific adjustments:
• All U.S based assets including Stocks and Indices will not be available.
• From 17H00 GMT, the platform payouts will offer a fix 75-70/0 except on the Major FX pairs that will continue to offer their regular payouts (EUR/USD, AUD/USD, USD/JPY, EUR/JPY).
• No commodities will be available after 17H00 GMT.
• As from 17H00 GMT, the 60 Seconds Option trading will be available on preferred assets only.
• In case the Option Builder, Ladder Trading or FX Options are available, they will not be operational after 15H00 GMT.
In case of extreme low market volatility which often leads to high trading interferences or in case of an extended loss in the 60 Seconds trading, we might be forced to disable the 60 Seconds Option until the market price resumes its normal course.