Notice for Holiday Schedule
Martin Luther King, Jr. Day will be celebrated in the U.S on Monday January 19th.
Following this celebration, all U.S Exchanges and trading floors are expected to remain close for the entire day. Due to this market holiday, the following platform changes are expected:
*The platform will work under the regular trading hours with a few adjustments and modifications:
• All U.S based assets including stock and Indices will not be available.
• No commodities will be available except for; OIL, Gold, Gold/EUR and Silver that will be available until 17:00GMT
• From 17:00GMT until 00:00GMT, all platform options will offer a fix payout of 70/0 (Win/Lose) except for the Majors (EUR/USD, EUR/JPY, USD/JPY, AUD/USD) that will continue to offer their normal settings.
• 60 sec trading- We will try to enable its availability for the entire day but we reserve the option to disable it in case of extreme low volatility.
• The option builder or ladder, in case that are offered, will be available until 15:00GMT only.
BigOption team apologize for any inconvenience caused