The U.S Labor day will be celebrated on Monday, September 1st.
Following this celebration, all U.S Exchanges and trading floors are expected to remain close for the entire day.
Due to this market holiday, the following platform changes are expected:
*The platform will work under the normal trading hours with a few adjustments and modifications:
· All U.S based assets including stock and Indices will not be available
· No commodities will be available except for; OIL, Gold, Gold/EUR and Silver that will be available until the close of the European session only.
· from 16:00GMT until 00:00 GMT, all platform payouts will be adjusted to offer 75-70/0 return.
· 60 sec trading- We will try to enable its availability for the entire day but we reserve the option to disable it in case of extreme low volatility.
· Both the option builder or ladder, in case that are offered, will be available until 15:00GMT only.
*In case of extreme low market volatility that might led to trading rejections, bad trading experience or an extended loss in the 60 sec trading product. We might be forced to either modify the 60 sec payouts or/and disabled the 60 sec until markets price resume its normal course. Market behaviors will dictate the trading products availability.